Charles Best & Co Milwaukee beer bottle


This Spinner is a very early Wisconsin antique glass beer bottle in dark olive green. It is embossed on the shoulder, "CHARLES BEST & Co." Made between 1848 and 1853! Charles Best built the Plank Road Brewery in 1850, which was purchased by Fred Miller in 1855 and later became the Miller Brewwing Co.  From the collection of club memeber Jon Steiner.